Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Camp Rock 2- Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato - You're My Favorite Song (movie scene with lyrics)






No Cedit For me ! lyrics ; [Joe Jonas] Words don't come easy without a melody I'm always thinking In terms of do-re-mi I should be hiking, swimming laughing with you Instead I'm all out of tune But what you don't know You lift me off the ground You're inspiration, you helped me find myself Just like a baseline a half-time You hold down the groove That's why I'm counting on you [Chorus] And if I heard you on the radio I'd never wanna change a single note It's what I tried to say all along You're my favorite song I'm in a session writing tracks You've got another class to teach Demi Lovato You're My Favorite Song lyrics found on And then rehearsal with a band You're always one step out of reach I'm looking for some harmony With you it comes so naturally You helped me find the right key [Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato] And when I here you on the radio I'd never wanna change a single note It's what I tried to say all along You're my favorite song My Favorite Song! And when I here you on the radio (yeah yea) I'd never wanna change a single note (no no) It's what I tried to say all along [Demi Lovato] You're my favorite song Joe Jonas You're my favorite song









This is a just a quick tip and tricks on how to use Boot Camp. Please click on the annotation or click on the link below for step by step guide on how to install windows on your mac. Thank you for watching. Please Thumbs Up, Comment and Subscribe. How to Install Windows 7 On Mac Using Bootcamp: www.youtube.com Twitter: twitter.com/thetigertek Please see below for guide on how to install windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 on to your Mac. This is a step by step tutorial on how to install Windows 7 on your Mac via Bootcamp. Even though this tutorial shows how to install Windows 7, the same tutorial will work if you want to install any other version of Windows: XP or Windows Vista. Things you need before Installing Windows 7: 1. Intel based Mac. 2. Copy of Windows 7 CD 3. Copy of Leopard or Snow Leopard CD ( For Drivers) Installation Process: 1. Open Bootcamp Assistance. 2. Partition your Hard Drive to your liking. 3. Insert Windows 7 CD (Make sure you have a copy of the serial number) 4. Computer will restart into Windows 7 Setup; follow the steps. 5. After Installation insert your Snow Leopard or Leopard OS Cd ( For Divers) 6. You will be prompted with a driver installation menu follow the steps to install the drivers. 7. CONGRATS! YOUR WINDOWS 7 INSTALLATION IS COMPLETE! 8. Now to select Windows 7 HOLD DOWN THE OPTION KEY while your computer is restarting then select which operating system you want to use.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment