Thursday, August 23, 2012

IDEAS-BattleStations 21 on CNN






For more about our work on BattleStations 21 visit wp.me Battle Stations 21 utilizes storytelling techniques and tested immersive technology developed in the entertainment industry. By delivering the Battle Stations 21 training content inside a rich story and a high fidelity, immersive environment, the US Navy achieves better retention, comprehension, and integration of key training objectives. The objective of the Battle Stations 21 Program is to provide Navy recruits with the culminating training exercise in the final phase of their training. This entire Battle Stations Exercise is comprised of 14 scenarios each containing specified events (eg, move aboard a ship) and scenes (eg, small boat attack) that push recruits to their physical, mental, and emotional limits, requiring them to draw on multiple aspects of their basic training curriculum. A successful completion of Battle Stations 21 is required for graduation from recruit training. The objective of this program is for an enhanced, World Class Battle Stations Exercise that will produce a sailor that is team-oriented and better prepared with more confidence to meet the challenges that may be faced in today's uncertain environment. All Battle Stations 21 events/scenarios are designed and located such that the recruits will not be required to exit the facility to transit between events/scenarios. The Phase I Conceptual Design of Battle Stations 21 was developed by IDEAS along with a team of outstanding companies ...









Part 103. Slaughtering the Van Graffs at the Silver Rush In this video, I decide to wreak havoc by traveling to the Silver Rush and confronting all of the Van Graffs there. I fast travel, equip my Brotherhood power armor, then drop a few blocks of C-4 explosives around the entrance to the Silver Rush. The bouncer at the door doesn't stop me, so I then take a few shots at his head. That attracts a bunch of thugs who come outside to help him, then KABOOM. Body parts go flying all over Freeside, and that's the end of the first round. I loot them all, then head inside for some more play. I terminate Gloria, then her friend, and finally Jean-Baptiste Van Graff. And so passes the Van Graff family. Rest in pieces. I loot plasma grenades, plasma mines, a tri-beam laser rifle, a laser RCW, a recharger pistol, a recharger rifle, and more! I then open the door to the back of the Silver Rush (with the Van Graff key). I loot things in a floor safe, then I head upstairs, pick a few locks, and loot more grenades and ammo in a few locked closets. Fully loaded, I head back outside with my companions and head toward Novac to flip some merchandise... Full FNV Playlist: www.youtube.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment