Wednesday, August 22, 2012

NBA 2K12 My Player Mode - Key Game After Key Game vs. New York Knicks Feat. Athletic PG






www.youtube.com Click this to watch: NBA 2K12 My Player Mode - 1st Game As A Starter & Facts About NBA 2K12 Feat. Athletic PG NBA 2K12 My Player Mode - Key Game After Key Game vs. New York Knicks Feat. Athletic PG YEERRRPPPP! THE CHICKS KNOW WHO I BE! Wassup everyone you guys & girls already knew that this was coming, Wyza & IKC are going over the pros & cons on NBA 2K12, and they aren't holding any punches. Sit back and grab some popcorn because it's time for the truth about NBA 2K12 to come out in this Dual Comm. This is my PG made for NBA 2K12, i have chosen to actually make him exactly like my Athletic PG that I made for NBA 2K11, he looks & has the same accessories as the player I made for NBA 2K11. Remember this is my player was made before the roster updates from 2KSports so there are a lot of crazy trades. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Shooting Form & Base: Release 14 & Base 39 Iso Crossover: Crossover 7 Iso Behind The Back: Behind The Back 7 Iso Spin: Spin 7 Iso Stepback: Stepback 6 Iso Hesitation: Hesitation 9 Iso Sizeup: L2 Forward 2 Iso Sizeup Cross: L1 Cross 7 Iso Sizeup Inside Out: L2 BH 1 Iso Sizeup Escape: L2 Back 2 Layup Package: All-Star Guard Dunk Package: Athletic Guard - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - How to dunk in NBA 2K12 How to shoot in NBA 2K12 How to pass in NBA 2K12 How to dribble in NBA 2K12 How to make your my player better in NBA 2K12 How to become better in ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment