Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fallout 3 GOTY Gameplay, Part 7: Finishing off Ants in Springvale Elementary (Lets Play, 1080p HD)






Part 7: Finishing off the Giant Worker Ants in Springvale Elementary (Fallout 3 GOTY Footage) Click Here for Next Video: www.youtube.com Hey Wastelanders... enjoy some gameplay/footage from Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition! This is not a full walkthrough, but it's still enjoyable to watch the gameplay highlights of my rampage across the Capital Wasteland. Special thanks to ArcheysGames for buying me this copy! On the 3rd floor of Springvale Elementary, I destroy the last of the raiders that set up a base camp. I also show you the new texture pack that I activated (NMC's Texture Pack). I find a Duck & Cover skill book, then I grab the key to the downstairs room where I heard some ants. I discover that the raiders were mining something down there in the school's anus. So down I go, into the anus. Giant worker ants have set up their own base camp, so I slice through about 12 of those. I find one more skill book (Chinese Spec. Ops Training Manual), then we leave the school. I go back to the main drag of Springvale to show you a safe mailbox where I can store my stuff until I rent an apartment somewhere in the wasteland... Full Fallout 3 GOTY Playlist: www.youtube.com ArcheysGames Channel: www.youtube.com The Witcher 2 Raw Footage Playlist: www.youtube.com Full FNV Raw Footage Playlist: www.youtube.com Full Fallout New Vegas Playlist: www.youtube.com Full Crysis 2 Playlist: www.youtube.com









Music video from 1987 featuring Christian Artists.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment